Kyle and I just finished our lunch of tomato soup and clam chowder (I had the clam chowder and Kyle had tomato soup - both of us would rather puke than have what the other one was having). I think I convinced Kyle to take me back east sometime to have some REAL Boston clam chowder. MMMM. Kristalee and Keziah are both home now. We're so happy that they are healthy and HOME! She's a cutie and we love to love her. Sigh... What a week! So check this out!

Oh yeah, folks - here is your future Trooper Curtis! Kyle is planning on going into the Utah Highway Patrol and this piece of paper basically says he'll be the best Trooper out on the road. He passed his first test with flying colors (there is a series of tests and a bunch of other things to do in the process). We'll keep you updated on the progress!

Yesterday we found this awesome old building with BEAUTIFUL wood. Oh so pretty!

How could you not LOVE this face?!

In other news:
I found the PERFECT jingle bell to finish off my door hanging garland. It has the perfect little 'jingle' Thank goodness for Maylett's store in Manti!
8 comments:
1. that barn/house picture looks good. very nice.
2. your dog is big now.
3. cute jingle bell.
4.richard and i always eat different soups too. But since it's both soup we consider it the same dinner.
The barn would be the perfect place to get professional pictures taken. They know how to make old barns look so cool with their professional coloring. I think your dog is adorable. I love the picture of you together in the car. He has the purest green eyes I've ever seen. Also, thanks for the update on Kristalee and congrats to Kyle for passing his state trooper test!!
Kyle would be a hilarious cop. Tell him to be the kind of cop that even when you pull someone over for going ten over the speed limit, they are missing a front license plate, and they have a Utah license even though they've lived in Washington for over a year...you still don't give them a ticket. We really liked that cop.
What the! I didn't know Kyle was being a cop. That should be fun... but he better not pull me over! Congrats to him! Regie is adorable! and I love that old barn thing! It makes me want to take pictures! Miss ya, see ya lata love ya bye!
Hey! So you can come visit us back east this summer! We'll be living 2 hours away from boston. Love ya!
I think the world is going to be okay when I think of someone like Kyle looking out for us.
Regie is a doggie dog - just the way a dog should be!
The jingle bell works - hey, I didn't see those at Mayletts. Did you buy the last one?
A Trooper huh?Ya I can see that he just has that look about him that says pull over hands in the air. It's a good thing don't get me wrong.And I am so glad you found your perfect bell before Christmas
I'm going to have to get some input on raising a lab puppy because we are getting ours on the 24th! Wish us luck. Good luck to Kyle with all the test and stay safe!
Post a Comment