Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hey Everyone Listen UP!

I have this cousin. Her name is Karli and she lives in Canada. She is freakin cool and her BLOG ROCKS! She has recently just posted the most current Top Pics of CHIP N' DALES and so everyone should go check it out HERE









Disclaimer - OK, so there are no pics of chip n dales, but I promise you won't be disappointed if you go visit the blog. scroll down to the post entitled "And So It Begins..." and visit maybe once or twice a day even! Happy Bloggin'

5 comments:

Karli said...

Yay for cool cousins!!! Thanks so so so much!

Kara said...

Annaleigh you rule! I have always thought so!

Lauri said...

It's true - Karli's blog is an amazing, inspiring and slightly addicting place.

Jana Jensen said...

Anna, you are a sweetheart, you should live here by us and make sure to bring your mom. Thnks for the laughs.

Our Family said...

thanks for getting me sooo excited about chip n dales!! yes i do agree her site is awesome