For Kyle's B-Day, he made some requests -
Cousin Katie's spare ribs,
Cousin Roxy's raspberry cake, the company of Bro. Cody, and rock climbing in St. George with friends. He's so easy to please.

Roxy's cake was a hit - especially with a lime glaze. MMM, MMM good! Can you see the infamous icecream bucket? Little did we know the tragic fate it would face in just a few hours...

SO BRAVE.

I really enjoyed this new sport - and guess what
WHITNEY? I climbed a 5.10! I don't really understand the way they rate how hard the climbs are, but Kyle said he was impressed I did a climb of that difficulty.

Some tongue action goin' on. Sticking the tongue out always makes a daunting task easier.

It was hard to believe that we left Cedar City that morning with 6 inches of NEW snow! In Sunny St. George we ran the AC, wore T-shirts and shorts and caught the first rays of the season!
Thanks to Cody for the wonderful photography and teaching me how to bilay.
8 comments:
Did I not say those ribs are good? I'm impressed with your climbing! My first experience Derek sent me down the face of a 100ft cliff...by myself! I don't have a desire to try it again any time soon! You're my hero!
So i remember when i couldn't get you to rock climb with me for anything! I'm glad kyle's finally got you to see how fun it is :)
That looks like a lot of fun... and warm! I'm jelous; I miss the warm. Congrats on the climbiing feat; you look like a pro!
Oh I miss my home town! But I am so happy that you got to spend some time in St. Gorgeous! Good job on the rock climbing!
Sounds fun! I wish we could get away to someplace sunny.
I see you have a google ad. They pay you right? I'm interested in doing it. How does it work?
Impressive!!
From one who is terrified of heights I have to say BRAVO!!! I'm impressed.
you did what
??
A 5.10!! Wooot woot
That impressive. Way to be, seriously. your awesome.
Kyle is passing on some good traits...except the one where you guys left me out...
:( so would have gone...
:) But looks awesome. Oh and I need to try Roxys cake!!
Post a Comment