Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Another Glimpse of a Trooper’s Goodbye

I cannot take credit for these in any shape or form. But I sure appreciate Greg M. Frei Photography for sharing.

It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words. I don’t believe these need much explanation.

255253_455112004507287_1007021580_n600523_455111361174018_525513297_n

(Ten points if you can spot Kyle on the stand!)

540881_455111494507338_1009221752_n

Aaron’s cousins sang “Brightly Beams Our Father’s Mercy” The lyrics were so appropriate for one whose life was dedicated to saving others:

“…Some poor fainting, struggling seaman
You may rescue, you may save.”

 

399200_455111247840696_230829854_n559132_455112491173905_2098585509_n315297_455111264507361_844558352_n

531447_455111841173970_1456786452_n

Yeah, this one of Kyle and Mike is getting ready to be printed to display at the UHP office here.

555557_455111801173974_46253148_n

Thousands of American flags. Thousands.603486_455112204507267_835892759_n

Old veterans stood along the procession line in full uniform to salute. Many many troops of boy scouts also supported. I saw 2 young boys, not more than 8, who held hand written signs. “I heart cops” and “We will really miss you”

424992_455112187840602_1083633183_n563919_455112157840605_675453623_n283656_455112361173918_1472196267_n399377_455112534507234_1256454433_n578761_455112847840536_190589424_n

Honor Corridor

255229_455113361173818_1494143505_n

282671_455112611173893_587806077_n

292370_455113614507126_404758727_n293175_455114107840410_835031032_n293721_455112724507215_1903654085_n295349_455113554507132_1613227967_n

Christie and the boys

376502_455114494507038_1728498892_n

Arik Beesely, Aaron’s brother and fellow Trooper.

251884_455114217840399_1903582526_n

396616_455112757840545_1018773612_n

399423_455112327840588_27056270_n

Twenty one gun salute

483261_455112341173920_814501109_n428425_455113497840471_1937488718_n

179569_455112791173875_1532519201_n428947_455111284507359_1240666536_n

State Troopers from all over the nation attended the services. Such an act of camaraderie.

547398_455112734507214_1810299356_n

555904_455114084507079_1642915551_n

603534_455114187840402_381999137_n 561328_455112811173873_687044962_n

A sea of Troopers.

564117_455114257840395_1474386549_n

2 comments:

Lauri said...

I just can't think of what to say. Thank you for sharing these photos.

Anonymous said...

What a touching service! My heart goes out to those who are mourning the loss esp. for that precious family!