Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Break



We went down to Monticello for the weekend. Kyle's oldest brother Clint and his family was there too, so it was so much fun to spend time with them. I feel so blessed to have married into such a fun and loving family that values the gospel, family relationships and having a good time. The Curtis' are incredible and are so good to me! Kyle talked to the Forest Service about working for them this summer and I was able to talk to the Director of Nursing at the hospital there, so we'll see what happens. We also went 4-wheeling with Kyle's cousin Roxy and her husband Sam. We went out to the desert; it was my first time there, and it was amazing! The scenery was breathtaking. It was so nice to just get out and enjoy God's beautiful creations. Kyle and Sam climbed up some really steep rocks that made me and Roxy nervous, which they just loved. We did some hiking, saw some arches and did some death defying rock climbing! :) We also got to do one of my all time favorite activities - rock rolling, as well as a different version, tree rolling! What a fun weekend!

9 comments:

Bluebird & Company said...

Hi Anna! Your blog looks great!!!! I'm looking forward to keeping up with you and Kyle!

Elise said...

Way to go Ann! It looks great and is tons of fun! Love you guys!

Bluebird & Company said...

hey, it's me again! Just making a request for wedding/reception pictures. I haven't seen any pictures of you and Kyle on your wedding day.

Rebecca said...

I love your blog. It is so fun to hear what you have been doing and see the pictures of the fun. I really like your favorites list. You will always be happy because the things you enjoy most can be found with out money . . . just enjoying the great life of living.

kEnZiE b said...

I'm so glad that you guys have a blog!! You two are so cute together, tell Kyle that we miss him coming over for lunch! I'm glad that he likes his new job! I'm going to add you guys into my links, I hope thats okay!

The Petersons said...

It was fun to her from you. I love you blog. You are a darling couple. Can't wait to meet Kyle. Will you be living close by? Life sure has changed this last year for you. We loved having you visit us here in Denmark. Thanks for taking that opportunity to come. Love ya, your bonus grandmother

I will tell Elder Hoffman hello.

Katie said...

Hey! This is Kyle's cousin, Katie...I just found you guys through Tonya's blog! It was fun to see what you guys have been up to. Anyway, I know we've only met a couple of times, but I have kind of a random question and possibly favor to ask of you. A close friend of our is getting married in the Manti Temple next Friday the 28th. I really want to go but can't unless I can find someone to watch my baby for the hour we are in the temple. And you guys are about the only people I know who live down there. If there is any chance that you will be home on Friday morning (from about 10-11:15 or so) and would be willing to watch her let me know! I would be so grateful!! I know it's a weekday so you may be working or going to school, so if you're busy I will totally understand...but I thought I'd ask just in case there's any kind of slim possibility of me being able to go to this sealing. You can leave a message on my blog and let me know, if that's easiest. Then if I need to I can get your phone number and address from you later. Thanks!

Mason Clan said...

Hey i am so glad that you found our blog... You guys are so cute we need to keep in touch!!! What are you up to these days?

Katie said...

Tell Kyle THANK YOU and that he is a brave man! :) Just kidding...Alexis should be fine for him, though no guarantees that there won't be any crying or pooping. If there is, it'll be good practice for him. Ha ha! Anyway, I got his phone number from my brother so just tell him I'll give him a call later this week and let him know what time and I'll find out where you guys live (or if he really does want to go to your mom's house that's fine, too). Thanks again! Oh, and maybe let me know what one of his favorite treats is and I'll bring him something yummy to say thank you.