As many of you may know, the 4th of July is my favorite holiday EVER! I love the summer time, family BBQs, fun small town celebrations, the patriotic feeling that all Americans emit, seeing the American flag flown all over the nation, FIREWORKS, and most of all the freedoms that we are allowed to enjoy in our country. I love the diversity of the people, cultures, and the landscapes of the nation. From our small country community to the large thriving metropolitain areas, there is so much American pride and thousands of people literally living the American dream; which our courageous forefathers fought so valliantly for the privlege to do! I'm so grateful that I'm an American! I'm grateful that we all live in a country where we can worship as we choose, and that God truly is watching over this great country. Lee Greenwood's song says it all:
I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me
And I"ll gladly stand up next to you, and defend Her still today!
'Cause there ain't no doubt, I love this land!
God Bless The USA!
12 comments:
Hey how are you? We are not going to be in Cedar in December. We are actually moving to St. Louis.
It is a pretty great place! Glad I was able to be a part of it for 12 years!
good! That means you guys will be coming to Blanding for the parade and jazz right?:)
Hi Anna! I agree...the 4th of July is one of the best holidays, it's my favorite too.
Yes, we will be going to Lake Powell with you guys...YAY!
I emailed your mom and told her...I haven't heard from her since..I should probably call her.
Right on! Because of you I love the 4th even more too. Whacha gonna do on it? I guess we'll be doing the regular: eating, visiting, watermalon, fireworks etc.
I love your new blog background! Fits your post perfectly.
I am very excited for the 4th as well. We are going to a beach, and then watching fireworks in Seattle!!!
Anna, I love your spirit. Will we see you and Kyle on the 4th? I hope all is well with you two. It sounds like it is. Love ya
My husband got into graduate school there. So we will be there for three years.
Beautiful tribute Anna. I sure wish you guys would have moved to Monticello sooner, it would have been fun to hang out! Glad you had a good 4th!
I do miss the 4th in Monticello. I hope you had a blast!
Hey let me know your email address so I can invite you to my blog. I decided to make it private. dandyandi15@yahoo.com
Yeah.
He cracks me up too.
Its weird that you know him.
and thanks, i need the luck.
ps, i have a climbing harness for you. Kyle was asking me for one.
:)
So you have to come now
Post a Comment