Upper right is Lily with the frog that Sam caught for her. We named him Sapo (Frog in Spanish). Kyle was catching craw dads along the shore for us. He's so brave!!! Me & Marah just chilling on the shore. What a wonderful Saturday afternoon!
Today Kyle & I gave the 'wedding lesson' for the combined young women and men in our ward. I guess it's a tradition every year that our ward does. During the week as Kyle and I were coordinating what we were going to say, we had so much fun thinking back on our experience and sharing with eachother our feelings. Wow, I am such a lucky girl! Kyle did an awesome job bringing in the Spirit to the classroom and we also had the kids and leaders laughing quite a bit - it was pretty fun just telling our story and answering questions. The girls would all "Awww..." as I told of how Kyle proposed and some other stories. We also showed the part of our wedding video at the temple. The spirit was so strong as we told of our feelings of being in the temple and I think it was enjoyed by everyone! It was a fantastic experience!
9 comments:
Shane and I did the wedding thing for the youth a couple times and I'm sure they were sick of hearing our stories. Sounds like your presentation went super well!
p.s. tell Roxy to make a family blog so I can catch up with her! :o)
Looks like tons of fun! And good weather.
Good job - wish I could have heard it. You do have a sweet story to tell.
Wow, that's gorgeous out there. Any time kids get to catch and admire little critters counts as a Best Adventure Ever. I think we need to go do a picnic in the mountains here too...
One good thing about Monticello is the fabulous outdoor stuff you can do. Once you get past being secluded and not having anywhere to shop it isn't so bad. How long are you guys planning on being there? You should have Kyle take you on the rollar coaster road. It's not that exciting, which is why it's funny that we used to do it all the time. Tell Kyle if he thinks up anything we can't miss out on in Vallarta to give me a ring. Have fun!
Anna, it is already open...the bar-D i mean.
Anna, thanks for the comment on my blog! I am glad Roxy has a blog now. Thanks for letting me know! I miss the people in Monticello and this is a great way to stay in contact with them. :o)
hey anna! what cute kids you have on your blog!! i mean, probably the cutest i have ever seen :) welcome home by the way. let's go play sometime. sam and kyle took off this weekend, so i think we should sometime. see ya round.
okay anna....ready for a new post...
your pulling a lauri here.... just kidding. :)
Post a Comment