some of this...
...And some good old late night misteltoe cuddling in bed with Kyle when a power outage forced us to go to bed early. No complaints from me! Sorry folks, no pics of that! :)
Kyle gave me some sweet hiking shoes and the cutest snow boots you will ever see. He's always looking out for me! Santa brought him some nice binoculars, seat covers for the truck and a bunch of fun stuff. No lumps of coal this year - Kyle was better than ever.
Chalk it up for another wonderful Christmas season and the many blessings Kyle and I have had throughout the year. Sigh... I honestly could not be happier. Ok, I take that back - tomorrow we shall bid farewell to our beloved Monticello and trek over to Cedar City with everything we own. We are sad to leave, but trying to look forward to the adventures we have ahead. But other than that, I could not be happier! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
4 comments:
Looks perfect. That donkey ride looks so authentic. What a neat experience
Sigh. Wonderful Christmas memories! And I'm glad (and you'll be glad) you have so many pictures to remember it all by. Hey, new address in Cedar yet? email me!
Yeah for fun times with family! We will miss you guys bunches! We will have to come visit you some time in Cedar! Love ya!:)
A live donkey!! They don't mess around up there!!What a fun Christmas!! And did i understand you right. Your moving to Cedar? To be close to work or what? well whatever it may be hope it rocks for you three.
Post a Comment