SLC - Dec 31, 2008 - 17:00 (that's 5 pm)


First trip for all of us to Tai Pan Trading. All came home with great and spacious merchandise (and some that's unexplainable).
SLC - Dec 31, 2008 - 23:00
2,000 piece puzzle of the Stip in Vegas. It still remains unfinished.
Farckle... I have no idea what this game is all about... All I know is that you cannot be skilled at it - it's a game of chance, and that Kyle asked me to blow on his dice so they would roll the right numbers. SLC - Jan 1, 2009 - 2408 (that is eight minutes after midnight)
PS, this is a bad pic at a bad angle for what I wanted to show. But I wore a bright red rose in my hair which made me feel festive. I think I'll wear flowers more often! :)
New Year's resolutions include:
-Getting a job in Cedar City.
-Graduating and passing the RN state boards
-Paying attention to details (i.e., incorporating flowers into my wardrobe, keeping my toenails painted, dressing up more often for Kyle, keeping the house tidy, making time for personal scripture study, and enjoying all the little details in my life that really make it the blissful state that it is!).
Tune in tomorrow for Chapter 2 of our Week Away From HOme...
5 comments:
Anna,
You are such a doll! Good Luck at the State Hospital! You will be such an amazing RN, because you are already such an amazing person!
Love,
Laurie Miller
Can't wait for Chapter 2. Chap 1 was so fun. I am inspired by your NY resolutions and am amazed how like mine they are! Good luck - keep us "posted".
Awe. Cute..
Hey. I have your chacos...
but the winter boot is sold out in those two colors...would you like the brown or other color? Sorry this is a long process. Let me know. I should have a phone again today!
Hey, we learned how to play farckle (is that how it's spelled?) the other night. That's a fun game! Be safe driving in the snow!!
Thanks SO much for the cute shirt for Keziah! I love it! We miss you!:)
Post a Comment