Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Monticello Moments



Keziah has the greatest hair to play with. Lucky mom. :) Thanks to Cody for the photo session with Zia - isn't she a DOLL!


The blessing day was special. Adam did a wonderful job, gave a sweet testimony. Kristalee is such a pretty, THIN mom. And Zia looked CUTE all day and stayed HAPPY and CHEERFUL. I LOVE the pic at the bottom middle of the 3 grandkids. We love those little tikes! The Spirit was STRONG and testified to me several times during the weekend that families are so important and that I am really BLESSED to have mine.





Kelvin opened his mission call while we were all there. NY NY South Spanish speaking mission! He leaves June 3rd. CONGRATS KELV! We know you'll be an AWESOME missionary! Kyle is super excited that he'll be speaking Spanish. Now all we need is NEIL'S MISSION CALL! Papers are turned in, just waiting now. :) The little bros are growing up and going on missions...

We delivered Kelvin back to Ephraim to school and ended up staying the night at my parents. We had so much fun. I LOVE visiting my families. We got the best of both worlds this weekend! Go visit my mom's blog to get The Rest of the Story!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kara said...

She does have great hair, I am so jealous! A boy in our ward just got his call to the exact same mission! They will be in the MTC together I am sure!

Curtis Crew said...

Looks like Sunday night at the Olsen's house is where it's happenin'! It was fun to see ya'll for a little bit.

Lauri said...

That is a CUTE baby - her hair makes me laugh it's so darling.
Come suprise us again soon!

Heather and Parley said...

What a cute little girl. I just LOVE the hair!

Hetal Patel-White said...

Anna, you are such a kind and wonderful person. Thank you for your comment, and you have never even met me. What a kind heart you have. Kyle is blessed to have you. I really appreciate the comment and prayers. People like you make this world a better place. Tell Kyle I miss Monticello, and you never know we may be back someday. When do you become and RN? Way to work hard. It will pay off in the end. Tell Kyle hi for me. Take care. And Thank you again.
Hetal