Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Case of the Missing Ice Cream

03-06-09 2200

With the freezer already full i decided to use the great outdoors as my freezer to store 3/4 gallon of leftover icecream from Kyle's party (which was a blast by the way!)

03-07-09 0830

Discovered that the ice cream bucket was missing from the back porch where it was last seen.

03-07-09 0838

Detective Kyle disovered this in the backyard:





03-07-09 0840

The Culprit was discovered: 65 lb chocolate lab puppy entered the crime scene licking his chops; hyped up on 3/4 gallon of cold dairy goodness...





Happy Dog.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is too funny!

Diana said...

Nice story telling skills

Olsens said...

Cute!!!! How old is Reggie?

Lauri said...

I am still laughing - that silly Regie - he has no idea how funny he is. Neither would we if you hadn't narrated, thanks for the laugh.

Anonymous said...

That's funny! How's life anna? Do you like your job?:)

Diana said...

On a different note--you know those cute letters you made for Keziah, for Kris' baby shower? I assume those are to be hung on the wall. Well, I am wondering what you put on the back of them so they could be hung? I am making similar things for my neices and nephew.