~ He likes to shoot things

~and play in the mountains
~and fly in helicopters
~and flex his big muscles for me!
My Top 10 Favorite Things About Mr. Kyle:
#10- He makes me laugh every single day.
#9- He is thoughtful and mindful of everyone.
#8- He is romantic. Last weekend in our Saturday evening session of Stake Conference he passed me a note that asked if I would go on a date with him afterwards. LOVE IT!
He also calls me romantic names like 'pumpkin britches' and 'fruit chunk.'
#7- He knows how to fix anything and does other manly things like moves big heavy boxes or washers/dryers, maintenance the car/truck, and build fires to keep me warm.
#6- He speaks Spanish. And when he speaks it to me I get weak in the knees.
#5- He is ambitious, a good student, and a very hard worker.
#4- His contagious smile and crystal blue snowflake eyes.
#3- He eats anything I cook him, whether the meal has been a success or not.
#2- He honors his priesthood and strives everyday to honor it, be a better husband, and prepare hiself to be a good daddy - someday. :)
And my Most Favortie Thing About Kyle...
#1- He LOVES me for me and he's MINE FOREVER!

i love you, kyle. happy birthday to you.
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Kyle! Annaleigh, you are a lucky girl!
Happy happy birthday! Big 25 huh, he's an old man! JK, so, looks like i'm going to be stayin here most likely for the week because my fam's going to come visit...just wanted to let you know, oh and the bag, it was a little confusing but all in all, not too bad, and i love it!
Wow. Your husband is almost as old as me! (I turned 25 in December.)
Glad you two are still so in love.
That's exciting for your brother. My husband served in the same mission!
What a great guy you have! The romantic names he calls you are awesome! lol. My Kyle is always calling me funny names too, his lastest "Honey Bunches of Sweeties" gotta love it. - I hope you two have a wonderful day together celebrating his b-day! :)
Happy birthday Kyle! What a sweet tribute. That makes two Kyle's that had a birthday. We just celebrated a birthday for our little Ky-Ky as well!!
Happy Birthday. Kyle is a great guy and what a sweet tribute.
I love the guy, thanks for adding him to our family mix.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KYLE, I love these kind of men. Hip hooray to happiness.
Post a Comment