1. Kyle & I were reuited after a L O N G week of being apart. :) Happy Kyle & Anna!
2. Kyle went to Monticello, made big $, and enjoyed the time with the fam. Thanks to the Sis-in-Laws Tonya and Kristalee for feedin my hubby when Mom Curtis was gone.
3. I knocked off 4 more shifts of my preceptorship at Gunnison. Only 8 more to go!
4. Neil went through the temple on Saturday. Lots of family and close friends were there. Beautiful day. Beautiful temple. I can't believe he's so OLD!
5. Totally got pampered as I enjoyed a wonderful scalp treatment (heavenly), facial (blissful), deep conditioning and hair cut. (short, stacked, A-line... LOVE IT!) Thanks, AuB for the suggestion.
6. Kyle and were asked by my uncle who is in the Branch Presidency of the Sanpete County jail branch to speak in their sacrament meeting. It was short notice, but so neat! This was my fourth time speaking to the immates and Kyle's first. Those men are amazing and it's very humbling to hear their testimonies, their knowlege of God's love for them, and their determination to turn their lives around.
7. The home ward in Manti presented Joseph & the Amazing Technicolored Dreamcoat over the weekend. They did an incredible job. Lots of talented kids. It kept us laughing and wanting them to keep performing. For great photo action, go HERE
8. We added quite a bit more to our meager but ever growing food storage!
9. Chatted it up with cute prego cousin Elise, which we don't get to do very often and it was SO FUN!
10. Enjoyed the one and only evening we will be together this week with my BOYS and it truly made our home a heaven on earth. I love it when we get to spend time together, and don't like it when we don't. Only 3 more weeks of this crazy schedule of mine (working night shift in St. George and working days in Gunnison for my preceptorship 2-3 days a week each job). :( But in a few more weeks I will be smiling that frown AWAY!
12 comments:
Well with your so fun chat with your cute prego cousin Elise you didn't mention that you had a new hairdoo! It looks cute, and sounds like fun, i'm glad you'll soon be able to relax! Good talking to you. Love you
I loved your hair. It looked so cute at the temple. What is a preceptorship? That sounds like a crazy schedule. I'm glad the end is in sight.
Cute hair!
So I'm curious about your growing food storage? Where did you start!!?!
sounds like you are really busy! I agree it's great when you get to spend time with the fam. LOVE your hair! Looks great on you!
Hey I found your blog on Mindy's and I wanted to add you to mine. Your hair is so cute. Are you guys still in our ward?
I can't believe you and Kyle are doing so much! That sounds like an exhausting schedule! I like the blonde!
You are most welcome for me feeding Kyle! It was fun. And I love the hairdo!:) And I am getting close to putting my Keziah letters together. Hopefully it turns out:)
Love the new hair cut! Thank you so much for the kind compliment on my pictures. Well I will be in cello during Christmas I would love to do your family pics if you are there also? You two would be such a fun couple to work with. Just let me know if you are there- or I will let you know when I am there.
Thanks
Hetal
That's gotta be hard being apart like that. But so nice when you're done. I LOVE your hair cut. I want to do something to mine...maybe something like yours because it is so cute!
Fun stuff! Glad your hubby is home. I still can't believe that Neil is old enough to be going on a mission =). He will be so good!
Cute hair! I'm itching to cut mine too! Hang in there at work; you are doing an awesome job I'm sure!
Anna, your such and inspiration to me. Your cute blog, making great choices that will bring you forever blessing. It was so good to see you and Kyle on Sat. I just wish it could have been for longer. Maybe we will see you and Isaacs baptism? Keep up the great work. Bridget
Post a Comment