- Clean the kitchen
- Vacuum
- Make some REAL dinner and have a REAL sit down meal tonight
- Clean the bathroom (yuck)
- Mend some clothes and finish some other sewing projects
- Transorm a super duper newly purchased treasure from DI into a shiny new pearl to hang on my wall (more to come about that)
- Create some burp cloths that our Relief Society is doing for the new mommys in our ward.
But first things first:
Painting my nails (helping me fulfill my New Year's Resolution - to pay attention to details).
The color is appropriately called Cherries in the Snow. This is approporiate because at the moment, outside it looks like THIS...
...We're all pretty bummed.
Well, I'm off to start checking of my Wifey List - maybe after a cup of hot chocolate. :) XOXOX
5 comments:
good For you Anna! I just had to tell you that today in art (This is Anna by the way) We Were drawing our names creativley and I always thought that our name was boringly repetative. but nope. there are lots of things to do with it!!! :)
PRETTY! I need to do that to my toe nails...but mine would end up looking more like red blobs than a nice curvy red rainbow strip...anway, glad you could stay home...especially since the weather is crazy. That's not fun to drive in!
Awesome checklist! I really like your new year's resolution too. I know what you mean about having a sit down meal, we are trying to find a house and therefore, I am lagging in the cooking department! I hope the weather get's warmer soon!
Hey I'm so excited that you got some home time!! Your fingers and toes are so cute!! I can't paint mine anymore whenever Kayson is around, (which is always), cause he gets so mad if I don't paint his too. And then of course Ben's not too happy about that idea, so mine never get taken care of unfortunately. oh well! You guys look so great and so happy!
Just love you, that's all, just love you.
Post a Comment