We live after the manner of HAPPINESS
Sounds way fun! :) That's nice that you and your cousins could get together.
FUN! Lucky you to have such great cousins - both sides! I mean, all four sides (you're married now and have multiple 'sides')
That sounds like so much fun! I need to plan something like that with our cousins :) ha ha Cute picts!
Definitely super fun! :) LOVE the picture on your title!
I love bomb fires and just hanging out...and there's nothing better than a fire-cooked hotdog! And is that true about all the cousins? You all hooked up? Did I understand that right?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sounds way fun! :) That's nice that you and your cousins could get together.
FUN! Lucky you to have such great cousins - both sides! I mean, all four sides (you're married now and have multiple 'sides')
That sounds like so much fun! I need to plan something like that with our cousins :) ha ha Cute picts!
Definitely super fun! :) LOVE the picture on your title!
I love bomb fires and just hanging out...and there's nothing better than a fire-cooked hotdog! And is that true about all the cousins? You all hooked up? Did I understand that right?
Post a Comment