Kelv had a lot of friens from Snow come down. Who knew he was so popular?! :)
WE-
-doted on little Zia - she is a funny little girl
-laughed at Uncle Brian and Kyle as they tried slack lining for the first time
-ate copious amounts of Mom Curtis' amazing cooking
-took Kelvin's friends repelling
-saw Jail Rock...
-visted lots and lots of friends and family
-Chillaxed
-and basically just hung around
Kelvin did marvelous on his talk and looked very handsome. I was very proud of him!
Tune in next week for 'A Missionary Weekend Part 2' as we are venturing to Manti for Neil's farewell festivities, and then bid adieu to both of those missionaries early next week. Ta ta!
2 comments:
I've decided from looking at your pictures, i need to get out into nature more! There are some great places you guys have adventured to!
Gotta love haning out with family! And 2 missionaries! That's great! I agree...you guys sure visit lots of fun places.
Post a Comment