It goes really well for a few hours.
Then it starts to consume you.
And your husband dosen't get supper and all you allow yourself to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner is cold cereal because anything else takes too much time to prepare, you've got to get back to that project!
Just one more hour, then you'll be at a good stopping point.
Three hours later you use that same lousy excuse.
And your husband is hungry. The dogs need to go for a run, etc, etc, etc.
Then you begin to truly detest that project that once upon a time (like eight hours ago) you were so gung ho to begin.
And soon the finished product begins to emerge and there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Then you get to the final step. You're malnurished, your husband is remembering what it was like to be single, your house looks as if hurricane katrina has hit and a forest is growing on your legs (ha ha, gross).
And then VIOLA! You're DONE!
Then you proceed to cuddle with the hubby under the finished product, reminding him of what it's like to be married.
After you take care of that forest on the legs of course!
14 comments:
Very cool project! Are those all shirts?? You are so talented. At least you neglect your husband for a good cause. :)
CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very nice. I love it.
Tooo true! You are your mothers daughter for sure (the project-take-over-the-family part). I love the project; a piece of your personal history preserved and made into something useful AND fun.
VERY cool. I love it!
Anna you are too cute and funny! and I LOVE your quilt!!
That is really cute! I enjoyed reading this post :) Ver funny
I love the theme of the blanket. You're so talented.
great job! thanks for your comments and no not creepy at all! i definitely remember you!
wow ann! Way to go! Cute blanket, i love projects!
That is dang cute anna! I love it! Are those all his football jersey's or something?
Wow! That looks great Anna! I'm helping a friend do the same with all her t-shirts but it's much more basic than that! Good job!
OH my word I love it what a great idea to do with those shirts and jerzees!!
I feel the same way with my scrapbooks...i try so hard to stay caught up cause it's a mess when I get behind:) Love the blanket...that's so cute your and his T-shirts together!! Bet it felt good when it was done. Had me laughing about your legs:)It was good to see you guys at Andy's wedding, you're a cute couple:)
awesome blanket anna! guess what.. i'm at work. we had no patients yesterday and only one obs tonight...i got my wish!!! i hope your saturday went as well, i'm definetly going to have to call you, but now i better go check on my one pt.
also, i want to go to calf creek. that looks amazing!!!
Post a Comment