Just a little diddy for ya to say thanks.
When Kyle & I packed up the car with dried mangos, gatorade and our swimsuits we had no idea the FUN that we were in for!
We stayed our first night here
Where Kyle hit the jackpot and won thousands! jk.Then headed over your way to HERE!
And I was SOOOO EXCITED to see this little princess
We wasted no time and made the short trip to the beach. Remember how excited and giddy we were? I felt so privleged to share this special time with you - your first time at the beach!
Us Utahn's looked pasty white against your brown California tanned skin. But we are proud of our hard earned farmer's tans!
When the sun started to set we walked over to the world famous Santa Monica Pier. There was so much to see! Remember the cute guy that was singing on the edge of the pier? He was even better and more suave than Michael Buble! When you guys turned away Kyle and I snuck in a romantic kiss and swayed to the better-than-Buble music. It was so dreamy and perfect.
Later that night at home, when the kids were all scrubbed clean, Uncle Kyle told bedtime stories.
We started the next day wandering around the fashion district of L.A. WOW! What a place. So much to see and do and spend $ on! Don't forget about our vow to go back someday when we have $ to spend and get all the clothes, shoes and purses till our hearts content! Oh, and remember that amazing fresh fruit? Mango, coconut, tuna... The tuna was gross, though, huh?
The rest of the day was spent in Hollywood with stars like
HIM
And THEM
And HIM!
And HER
Your handsome litte boy didn't appreciate cooling off the the fountains, did he?
That night we congregated on the rooftop of your ritzy apartment to watch the fireworks from the Dodger's stadium and surrouding areas.
The view from up there was AMAZING! Sort of like this
What a way to finish off the 4th of July!
You warned us the next day that church was quite the experience. And it sure was! As your husband drove into the parking lot, I thought he'd made a mistake and driven to the temple. But no...
I consider myself fortunate and blessed to have a SIL like you! Thanks for the fun and the food. I love you!
heaps and heaps of love and thanks,
Anna.
PS, Titus says he loved seeing you and the kids (and Clint too!). He says to tell you he'll be a good boy and get all better so that he can play when he sees you again in 2 weeks.
6 comments:
wow, that's quite the vacation. You sure know how to spend your summer.
I LOVE IT! I had a blast good times. Can't wait to do it again, we'll have to reel Kristalee and Carolee in with us next trip. Love you so much see you soon. oxoxoxo
That looks like so much fun! Glad you guys are doing great!
Anna that looks like such a blast! That church is cool looking!!
What a AWESOME fun vacation. I've always wanted to go there! Looks like you guys had a blast!
Hi girly,
AHHH I would love it for you two to come visit. We got to convince Kyle. We will be here till winter of 2010. I can't wait to meet you. I have a feeling we would get a long so well... you are so sweet, who wouldn't love hanging out with you. I hope all is well with you two. And I have a feeling something big is coming your way! LOL
Post a Comment