First of all, remember my friend Teri? I was a guest on her blog again today. Go over and visit her at A Crafty Clan. She has some pretty cool things in store for today that includes her own creations, too!
Second of all – I went to Thriller at the Tuachan last night with some of my girlie friends. It was the most incredible show!
And even though I spilled fry sauce all over my pants, scarf and the car and even though I forgot my blanket and it was cold, FREEZING, bitterly arctic and glacial – so worth it!
These guys were so scary. They lurked around before, after and during the show scaring the pants off of everyone, including me. I almost wet myself once. Really.
If you ever get the chance to go see Thriller, do it. You won’t regret it. Guaranteed.
3 comments:
haha you are so funny... i have heard a couple of people talk about thriller. i am going to have to check this out sometime. i am glad you had fun. and i am sure no one noticed the fry sauce!
Hi Michelle! Haha. It's just weird to read your blog and see a picture of Richard's cousin there.
So, how did you get your final pictures are scrappy-cute like that to post on the blog?
Hey! I wish i could go to that! It sounds like a blast! So i was at State Volleyball at UVU today and swear that i saw Kyle? Was he up here today? If not he has an identical twin... because i would have bet 100$ that it was him! :)
Post a Comment