Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dear Mr. Deer

Thank you very much for sharing your yummy meat with us. Now we will be fat & happy during the next year thanks to your generosity in allowing us to put you in our freezer. Mr. Deer, you are a beautiful animal and now your 26 inch antlers will become part of my home's decor as Mr. Kyle works hard to make them into a flawless European mount.

Love, the grateful wife of the Incredible Sportsman.

1023091728

P.S. I thought that was cool of you to stroke Mr. Kyle's ego a little as you put up a fight and humored the Mighty Hunter by positioning yourself 300 yards away and loping away on a dead run. He sure enjoyed that. I think he's pretty cool for it.

5 comments:

Our Family said...

wow did he get that in montecello? that is A NICE RACK!!

Lauri said...

That WAS a great weekend, wasn't it? Thanks for inviting us along.

Chelsey Hansen said...

go kyle, I'm sure you'll love your meat this winter! we miss you. Happy Halloween!

Bluebird & Company said...

Good job Kyle! Heber wishes he could go hunting....maybe next year.

Haggle said...

haha. you are such a funny writer. I love your blog. Too entertaining.

And yum. I want some. :( Need to find me a hunter I s'pose.