Friday, November 27, 2009

I DARE you…

…To one up THIS Thanksgiving!

IMG_2794

IMG_2793

The last link on the countdown chain!

IMG_2795

DSCN2589

DSCN2596

DSCN2595

DSCN2591

At 10 pm last night, we welcomed home this handsome Elder.

His flight came in unexpectedly early, so we arrived at the airport to find him happy, tired, luggageless and shivering COLD.

IMG_2802

As Ked was passing around dried mangos from the Phillipines, I made a comment about how much I love dried mangos.

Ked looked right at me and stated, “If you love them so much, why don’t you marry them?”

That’s our Ked man.

Welcome home Elder!

DSCN2608

Returned with honor

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

where do you live?

Lauri said...

THAT would have been a best Thanksgiving EVER! Thanks for sharing!

Katie said...

That is a pretty awesome Thanksgiving! Glad he made it home!!

Anonymous said...

Hey that's so fun! Is that Kyle's brother? I didn't know he had another one... hmm... that's great! Love ya! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey that's so fun! Is that Kyle's brother? I didn't know he had another one... hmm... that's great! Love ya! :)