Tuesday, January 12, 2010

M.I.A.

It’s been over a month since the last post! But it’s not because of lack of activities to talk about – we’ve just been having too much fun is all. 

 IMG_0289

Like our new winter hobby of ice fishing, as well as trying out the awesome snowshoes my parents gave us for Christmas.

IMG_0266 

And the lovely lady that I share a birthday with. We had a birthday bash with the Kennington cousins in Cedar City. Those that attended included…

IMG_0265 

The new expectant parents!!!

IMG_0263 

…And the other new parent (with the little one, Dexter).

I’ve also been reading a lot lately – a little weird for me, I know. But How To Win Friends & Influence People, and the Sarah Palin memoir ‘Going Rogue’ has captured my attention & thoughts since the start of the New Year. Both great books – I encourage all to read.

Our Holidays were wonderful. The year 2009 was kind to us, and 2010 will be even better I’m sure.

After all, I plan to spend it all with HIM

IMG_0260  (the New Year’s smooch)

And HIM

IMG_0268

And HIM

IMG_0282

And really, what more could I ask for?

Here’s to a happy and fantastic New Year. I resolve it will be full of:

more Family History work

a more quiet & softer demeanor

zero cavities

and more home-baked meals

xoxox

5 comments:

Andrea said...

And zero cavities, ha ha ha i wish for that too :)

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Cute post...have fun with the winter activities. And great New Year's resolutions!

Beagleys said...

How cute!!! I know i kinda did disapeer but for the same reason you were MIA... too much fun! :)

Chelsey Hansen said...

Ice fishing is so fun! The first time we tried I caught 7 fish! Beginners luck i suppose! Happy birthday too!!!! Love you!

Lauri said...

Way to play!