about today that made my heart sing…
10 – sunshine & birds singing – bring on SPRING!
9 – sleeping in w/ Kyle man
8 – my awesome yoga class (where I was by a tiny white-haired Asian woman. I swear she invented yoga. She did every pose perfectly. I want to be like her when I’m 70!)
7 – snacked on fresh pineapple this evening
6 – didn’t get my RN license taken away at work today. much to the chagrin of the accuser – the 80 year old resident. i am a good nurse, it was just a combination of a cantankerous woman, anger, and psychosis
5 – driving with my window down
4 – eating Kyle’s leftover Dutch oven potatoes for lunch and dinner
3 - cuddling with this pooch by the fire that Kyle man built
2 - admiring my new jewelry box, my first successful modge podge project – covering up the NFL tin container I’ve been using since middle school to hold my earrings. it makes me feel more glamorous to pull my jewelry out of such a fancy box!
1 - also admiring this guy flaunting his tight booty in his new birthday climbing harness.
HOT, NO?
Yep, today was a good day.
5 comments:
10 good things for sure.
what a great list of fabulouse things in your life!
[low whistle]. Those are some mighty fine things for sure!! Especially the spring stuff, the fresh fruit, the sleeping in with hubby, the...okay. The whole thing!
i would love to start yoga. AND snack on pinneaple.
stick it to the patient who complains about a great nurse! some of them just need a great big push out the door to get them home where they really want to be. Sounds like you've got a good life!
Post a Comment