Sunday, March 14, 2010

a birthday. a rock. a happy boy.

Birthday boy Kyle wanted to climb rocks.

So we went to sunny St George.

Day 1

black ninja

black ninja (me)

 

kyle at the top

gotta kiss the anchors when you get to the top.

Then I got called into work. :(

So for me, Day 2 went like this:

anna

But for the men, it was more like this:

Ked

Ked is becoming a really good climber. Especially when he uses my harness and my shoes. :)

Pepe

Pepe is such a good climber that it’s more entertainment than anything to watch him climb!

kyle man

He’s pretty entertaining, too!

ked & pepe

happy birthday boy

I think he was pleased with how we spent his big day.

Happy birthday Kyle – love you mucho!

4 comments:

Shane and Michelle said...

Happy birthday Kyle! Looks like you had a lot of fun :)

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Wow! So much fun! Glad you got to warmer places. Happy Birthday! Hope you guys are doing great!

Hadley Family said...

How can you sleep like that? Oh wait I know....you work at night. It was so much fun to work together the other night. I can't wait for our girls night!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous you had such an amazing adventure! Glad you had fun!