YAY!! Congrats!! AH! I am SO excited for you. There is nothing like having a new baby. Soak up every single second! I know everyone says that, but it's true. Those first few weeks are so so precious.
Anna... what a cute little man!! I'm so glad everything went well, you guys all look great. I can't wait to meet him, hopefully sooner than later! Love you guys. Mike and Maridee
8 comments:
WOW, Congratulationsguys! These black and white photos are timeless. Your baby is beautiful!
oh yay!! how exciting!! congrats
Yay! I'm so happy for you! He looks so precious.
Adorable! He's SO precious!! Can't wait to meet him in person!
YAY!! Congrats!! AH! I am SO excited for you. There is nothing like having a new baby. Soak up every single second! I know everyone says that, but it's true. Those first few weeks are so so precious.
oh yay!
congratulations!
Anna... what a cute little man!! I'm so glad everything went well, you guys all look great. I can't wait to meet him, hopefully sooner than later! Love you guys. Mike and Maridee
He is so cute!I love all his blonde hair, it's adorable. I'm so glad he's here and you're both healthy. Congrats!
Post a Comment