Oh my gosh you guys he is adorable! How would it be to have a grandma-professional-photographer! She really captured his adorableness. So glad he's here! Good Timing baby C!
ANNA!!! he is adorable. that little face just checking out his new world is priceless. I hope everything went well for you and baby!!! now rest up and enjoy this awesome phase of motherhood. I am just so excited for you. love ya
15 comments:
Adorable! Congrats you guys! So glad he had made a safe arrival! Now let the fun being. :)
What a cutie! Congrats! Do we get to hear the birth story or no? Anna, btw, you looked so amazing pregnant. Lucky girl you didn't get stretch marks!
Yay!!! He's here!! Hope Mom and baby are doing well! He's so handsome! Love the pictures!
How precious! Glad to hear your gave birth to an adorable baby! Congrats!
What a beautiful baby! and sweet pictures. Congratulations Anna girl, so happy your little guy is here.
Oh my gosh you guys he is adorable! How would it be to have a grandma-professional-photographer! She really captured his adorableness. So glad he's here! Good Timing baby C!
Hooray!!! Welcome, Parents, to an entirely new world as well.
Oh congratulations on the boy so cute, was he a section baby?
Congratulations! He is so cute.
he is so perfect! i'm sooo glad he is here safe and sound. now you get to start a whole new adventure. you'll love it!
ANNA!!! he is adorable. that little face just checking out his new world is priceless. I hope everything went well for you and baby!!! now rest up and enjoy this awesome phase of motherhood. I am just so excited for you.
love ya
Yeah, I can't wait to see him in person...I hope your doing awesome. Love ya.
congrats anna and kyle. he is beautiful. hope mom and baby are doing good. enjoy your new little family member.
Congrats! He is so cute! Hope you are all doing well.
Congrats.
Post a Comment