The first day of PCMC my surgeon gave to me 1 new noggin ‘specially for me!
The second day of PCMC my surgeon gave to me 2 swollen eyes and a
and a new noggin ‘specially for me!
The third day of PCMC my surgeon gave to me 3 kisses from my nurse,
2 swollen eyes
and a noggin ‘specially for me!
The fourth day of PCMC my nurses gave to me 4 different baths (cause I kept throwing up),
3 kisses from a nurse,
2 swollen eyes
and a noggin ‘specially for me!
The fifth day of PCMC my surgeon gave to me orders to go home (if I stopped throwing up),
4 different baths
3 kisses from a nurse
2 swollen eyes
and a noggin ‘specially for me!
We leave here with fond memories blowing in the wind.
THANK YOU PCMC!
19 comments:
Happy-going-home to Casen and Mom and Dad!! So glad you get to go!
What a tough little guy! So glad you guys are heading home!! Hope he continues with a quick recovery.
Glad everything went well! Hope the little guy feels better soon!
Ha Ha i want to pinch that little tush. I'm so glad your able to go home. We'll see you soon:)
this just makes me so sad! i feel so bad for him! but i'm glad things have gone so well! good luck with the recovery and everything else!
Glad you guys are home and doing so well!
Grateful you are heading home and all is going well. Blessings for a speedy recovery.
Hahah, that was adorable. Nice touch at the end too.
Love the song! So glad you guys made it through and little Casen is now on the mend.
So creative the way you posted that blog! Glad to see that he's going home and hope he continues to do well!
yeah for the bum shot. fabulous black male pic. love you guys and am so glad you are home safe and sound.
So glad you are home, everything feels better at home especially when you are sick. Sooo Glad all went well, the Canadians have been praying our little hearts out for you and Casen.
Anna,
You guys are so brave! Your little man is adorable with his little hat. I am glad everything went well.
So glad it was a positive experience for your little fam! That makes it so much nicer when you like your nurse (as you know). What a cute little end (in more ways than one)!
PCMC is an amazing place. Love the ditty (and with snow coming, how apropos!). Hope he gets better and better every day!
So glad you get to go home with your sweet little boy!
I'm so happy you're headed home. I hope he has a speedy recovery. Poor little guy. :(
Hope everything is going well at home! Glad its over.
I so glad everything went so well!!! He is stinking adorable. I cannot wait to see you in a few short days!!!
Post a Comment