Thursday, June 23, 2011

From Elders to Uncles, Gauchos & Gangstas

Two LOOOONG years have passed and now our 2 lil bros are home!

Casen met his 2 new uncles and adores them.

Neil came home sporting his genuine Brazilian gaucho, or cowboy, duds. He can often be found sipping his ritualistic chimmaroa (sp?).

gaucho

Kelvin ‘jumped’ right back into life. He is an awesome pogo-er!

I also need to mention he served in NYC and returned knowing all things gangster.

kelv pogo1

Thanks, brothers for your faithful service and making us proud!

Oh, and making our prayers a little bit shorter! Smile

1 comment:

Bluebird & Company said...

Yay for Neil being home!
Also, I did not use a pattern for the ticker tape quilt....you just go with the flow...I found a few pictures of it online, got the general idea, and sewed away! It's actually way easy!!!
I could maybe do a tutorial on it? would that help?