Thursday, May 26, 2011

Discoveries

Hoogie boy is a busy boy these days.

His life is one fantastic discovery to the next.

IMG_2018IMG_2122

He notices cute girls and hairy brown dogs.

IMG_2192IMG_2299

He’s discovered multi-tasking and being up on all fours.

IMG_2201IMG_2213

Horse racing and ‘airplane’ with dad.

IMG_2238IMG_2243

Books and getting stuck in tight places are also new discoveries.

IMG_2252IMG_2265

As mentioned in the previous post, dirt and onion were introduced.

IMG_2286IMG_2291

Yogurt and bright camera flash discovery.

IMG_2175

Reggie has never bothered with any of Casen’s toys until this one was discovered.

Now his brown brother often has that silly squeaky elephant in his unforgiving jaws. We think he’s a weird dog!

IMG_2283

This kiddo’s parents have discovered a whole new meaning to life, thanks to this tow-haired boy. He is too precious for words!

Life is one grand discovery, isn’t it?

11 comments:

Elise said...

cute pictures! That last one of you and him is so precious, he looks so grown up! and so handsome!

Anonymous said...

i love that last picture of you 2. soo cute!

Tara Mogle said...

Ohmygosh! that last picture is priceless! fun post.

Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone else, the last picture of you and him is too cute!

Curtis Crew said...

That is the cutest pic. I have ever seen oh my word I can't stand it! Oh yeah, and you Case and Kyle look nice too. lol

BALLS said...

so cute! i still cant believe that he loves onions like that, what a funny kid!

Maddie said...

oh my, that last picture is so darling!! your family is just the cutest!

Heather and Parley said...

Your boy is so cute; you are such a good mama!

Kamilla said...

I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog! You are welcome to follow ours too, email me at killakamilla@hotmail.com & I'll send you a link.

Your boy is so cute! I really love his name.

Ashley said...

he is seriously darling!! so many fun things going on!!!
wish we could have play dates:(

Hadley Family said...

He's so freaking cute! He is getting so big. Miss you to pieces...you need to come visit once we get settled.