Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Some Mac & Case

 

Meet Maguire.

IMG_3167

Him & Casen are good friends.

Me and Mac’s mom swap babysitting sometimes.

IMG_3171

Last week Mac came to visit. He ate some of our apples from the tree.

And he attempted to eat Reggie.

IMG_3180IMG_3181

Casen did what any good friend would do and let him go ahead and try to eat his dog – chuckling to himself all the while, “Haha, I’ve tried that before, bro. The dog doesn’t taste like the milky chocolate bar he looks like. Go on, see for yourself.”

IMG_3182

It didn’t take long before it started to look like Reggie wanted to eat Mac.

IMG_3184

Soon I realized it was really the apple Reggie was eyeing.

IMG_3186IMG_3187

So I removed the temptation. And by that, I mean I removed Reggie and let the boys play in peace.

IMG_3189

Then I started looking at these two. And I wanted to start eating them up.

If it was legal and/or ethical, I would box this boy right up and take him to ‘Cello with us. I mean wouldn’t you?!

No comments: