A week before Christmas we made a trip to Heber. Ahhhh was it awesome to go back! It was almost like we hadn’t even left – except that we had to stay with friends rather than our own place. But that was small potatoes – we have some pretty rockin’ friends up there!
Lots of Christmas parties were went to and lots of friendships were rekindled.
Rob & Allie were our gracious hostesses. Allie put on here professional façade and played beautician for all 3 of us one afternoon.
And Rob taught Kyle the finer points of waxing your nose hair
OUCH! ‘Nuff said…
We visited Miss Sulser’s 1st grade classroom at Midway Elementary and Casen wad ecstatic about the chairs and desks that were just his size.
And one evening was spent as a Girl’s Night Out. Lots of great food and silliness followed. Oh, and I little bit of quilting was done.
We quickly fell in LOVE with how the center quilt block turned out!
Case loved all the attention from these cute gals.
He bounced around from one to the other but Allie and Jena (Miss Sulser) were the only ones I caught on camera.
K, so I ADORE these girls! Can you see why? They are gorgeous. They are lovely. They are the wives and girlfriends of most stellar Highway Patrolmen. They are crafty. And they are the gals I long to be with when Tuesday nights roll around!
(More to come on our other Holiday festivities)
2 comments:
looks like fun girly!!
xoxo
ash
Oh I just love these pictures!! What a great night we had! Come back soon- we will have a Tuesday night party!
Post a Comment