Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A post all about a wedding

The end of July was filled with lots of marital preparations and partying.

I am of course talking about the marriage of these two…

Neil Temple Pics (84) pbl_thumb[3]

Weddings are fun because not only do you celebrate the union of 2 people that have an beautiful love story and want to spend their lives together, but all the close family and friends are part of the celebrating. It’s like a big family reunion!

So here’s a small part of our celebrations of the blessed day of the marriage of my big little brother Neil and our cute Caitlin…

 

Neil Temple Pics (123)_thumb[2]Temple Photos 7-20-12 (3)_thumb[2]Temple Photos 7-20-12 (19)_thumb[1]Temple Photos 7-20-12 (31)_thumb[2]

IMG_4832IMG_4836IMG_4838IMG_4841IMG_4843IMG_4850IMG_4852IMG_4859

IMG_4856Neil Temple Pics (115)_thumb[2]

…And they’re living happily ever after!

1 comment:

Caitlin Olsen said...

I love that you have the picture of my Dad goofing with Neil. Also, that pic of the bridesmaids...I'll have to discuss this with them. ;) I'm so happy to be a part of the Olsen Family. It's an awesome family!