Thursday, September 13, 2012

Men at Work

I love when Kyle takes it upon himself to include Casen in the muscly, manly things he does around here…

IMG_4872

Casen’s major obsession with tractors started the beginning of the summer and any chance he gets to ride his beloved “tac-tor” he is in heaven.

IMG_4876

Also part of the ‘manly’ category is learning the skill of picking fruit off the tree to eat after a long day of working in the garden. Early on in the summer Casen was taught by he-man dad to pick the apples and cherries and pears off the trees when he needed a snack. Cherries left a semi-perm purple hue around Casen’s lips for a couple months and the early apples and pears never seemed to give him a bellyache. So I have been allowing it all summer.

IMG_4819

At least twice a day he asks for a “pots-kle.” We like our homemade popsicles best.

IMG_4901 

I just wanna squeeze those cankles!

3 comments:

Natalie Nicole said...

what a cutie! I love when William takes Thomas out too- to let the chickens out, ride the fourwheeler, it's so fun to dad and baby!

Curtis Crew said...

So stinkin' cute, I miss you guys! loves

Caitlin Olsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.