Kyle played lumberjack-manly-man and took down 2 ginormous trees at his parents house. He was so brave. I was brave because I watched my eternal companion shimmy up an 85 foot tree and take it down in 3 different segments. I said some prayers.
This is as close to the action Casen would get. He’s not fond of the chainsaw.
Then we brought in December with a huge bang! A weekend at Kristen’s, prime rib dinner, guys/gals gift exchange, First Presidency devotional and Temple Square lights is what all went down with the Olsen’s.
To say we had an awesome time would be an understatement. It was truly magnificent!
Finally we got some snow! It came right along with the bitter wind that Monticello is so famous for, but we figured we’d fasted and prayed for snow so long we’d take it in any way, shape or form. Little man was overjoyed to play in it despite the wind.
Last week there was a day that the temp didn’t get over 11 and I just didn’t want Casen to play out in that. I came into the kitchen to find this:
Both feet up, just chillaxin’, working on his second apple.
These 2 love (most of the time) each other’s company. Casen often informs me that he’s talking to Tenlee on the phone when he holds any random object to his ear and jabbers away.
Neighbor gifts were a huge hit this year. Kyle is genius when it comes to this kind of stuff. He takes his homemade root beer seriously.
And may I introduce to you our Christmas ham…
3 comments:
So fun! I love that picture of Neil and Casen with the temple. Merry Christmas!
aw i love this! and i love you! and i miss you! we need some updates of your cute belly :)
How fun! Glad you had a great holiday season! may 2013 be the best year yet!
Post a Comment