those are some fantastic pictures! I love the one of Grandpa with them both. And that one with Kristen. Ad you guys dressing her. And and and....ok, all of them are really great!
What a beautiful family you have! I can't believe how much Mr. Man has grown! He's such a cutie! I think my favorite one though is the one where the beautiful mommy is front and center! Love ya so much!
4 comments:
those are some fantastic pictures! I love the one of Grandpa with them both. And that one with Kristen. Ad you guys dressing her. And and and....ok, all of them are really great!
Anna, your family is beautiful! Those kids are just absolutely adorable. Loving all the pics!!
What a beautiful family you have! I can't believe how much Mr. Man has grown! He's such a cutie! I think my favorite one though is the one where the beautiful mommy is front and center! Love ya so much!
Beautiful!
Post a Comment