Can you believe that both of theses pictures are my husband?! And yes, it's only one man! He asked for a hair cut and a clean shave the other night... Look how handsome he is!!!
The hair cut looks great....but.. I have to be honest I LOVE the long hair!!! There's something about a man who's hair flips up around his ears and the back of his neck.:) I know, I'm silly. I tried to talk Heber into growing his hair out a bit, but he finally had me cut it.He looks good that way too though. Oh, and I also have a thing for facial hair...just a bit of a beard. Which by the way, my husband looks HOT in! But, He only grows it when he goes hunting. :( but that's okay, I like the clean- shaven face too. Then my face doesn't break out. Anyway, Kyle looks great. Do you always cut his hair?
Did you cut his hair? Richard has incredibly long hair right now, and wants a hair cut, but I don't have any hair cutting stuff....or experience. I'm too scared to cut it! But it's much cheaper to do it myself.
Hey!! How are you guys?? When are you guys headin off to 'Cello?? Um, you left a comment that you wanted to be invited to our blog, but I need the email that you log in with.. I have Kyle's but I wasn't sure if that was it!! Thanks!! ps. His hair looks great!!
Looks great anna, I'm in the process (and have been for 2 months) of cutting Jeremy's hair. I'm having a hard time finding the time. it's starting to get that "flipped" out look at his ears by his glasses and oh, how i feel bad for him because i'm his only hope! anyways, Kyle looks great. I'm glad you're doing well. Love ya!
Hey Anna..me again..Where's your mom these days? I mean, in the blogging world? I go to her blog only to still see....maya jade orphanage project..Is she still there?! Tell her I'm waiting for an update on her family. especially mark and kyle. Russell and Davy LOVE to see pictures of them!
6 comments:
I agree that he looks real handsome with short hair ;)
The hair cut looks great....but.. I have to be honest I LOVE the long hair!!! There's something about a man who's hair flips up around his ears and the back of his neck.:) I know, I'm silly. I tried to talk Heber into growing his hair out a bit, but he finally had me cut it.He looks good that way too though. Oh, and I also have a thing for facial hair...just a bit of a beard. Which by the way, my husband looks HOT in! But, He only grows it when he goes hunting. :( but that's okay, I like the clean- shaven face too. Then my face doesn't break out.
Anyway, Kyle looks great. Do you always cut his hair?
Did you cut his hair? Richard has incredibly long hair right now, and wants a hair cut, but I don't have any hair cutting stuff....or experience. I'm too scared to cut it! But it's much cheaper to do it myself.
Hey!! How are you guys?? When are you guys headin off to 'Cello?? Um, you left a comment that you wanted to be invited to our blog, but I need the email that you log in with.. I have Kyle's but I wasn't sure if that was it!! Thanks!!
ps. His hair looks great!!
Looks great anna, I'm in the process (and have been for 2 months) of cutting Jeremy's hair. I'm having a hard time finding the time. it's starting to get that "flipped" out look at his ears by his glasses and oh, how i feel bad for him because i'm his only hope! anyways, Kyle looks great. I'm glad you're doing well. Love ya!
Hey Anna..me again..Where's your mom these days? I mean, in the blogging world? I go to her blog only to still see....maya jade orphanage project..Is she still there?! Tell her I'm waiting for an update on her family. especially mark and kyle. Russell and Davy LOVE to see pictures of them!
Post a Comment