Boston tagged me a couple of days ago, so here it goes...
3 Joys:
~ My husband is my greatest joy, followed by music & the gospel.
3 Fears:
~ I am scared of grasshoppers, wind, and losing my husband.
3 Goals:
~ Get my RN in a year, start a family and raise them in the gospel, see the tulip fields in the springtime in the Netherlands.
3 Current Obsessions/Collections:
~ K, right now I have this thing where I have to use up everything before I throw it out (like using ALL of the shampoo out of the bottle before throwing it away).
~Kyle thinks that I am obsessed with organizing things - but really, I just don't like clutter.
~Since nursing school, I have been very concientious of washing my hands. There are just so many germs out there!
3 Random Surprising Facts:
~ hmmm... lets see... Kyle & I just are the owners of a 4-wheeler now! Kyle is using his awesome manly skills to do some maintenance, then we are selling it for a profit - that's the plan anyway! Our first mini investment!
~ I have always wanted to learn to play the violin.
~ I am really into American Idol this season - I've never followed the show this far into the season, I have narrowed it down to the top 2 contestants I think, but I'm not going to tell who I think they are!
I also got tagged by Anna a while ago...
Pick up the nearest book: Introduction to Pharmacology
Turn to page 123: Tranquilizers & Antidepressants
5th Sentence: Prochlorperazine maleate (Compazine)- Although effective as a tranquilizing agent, prochlorperazine is rarely used for long-term therapy because of it's high incidence of symptoms such as gait disturbances, restlessness and aberrations in muscle contraction.
ha ha, Boring Pharm book! Thanks for reading folks!
7 comments:
Wow, your nearest book seems a little boring! Sorry for you!
i know, huh? i dont have very many exciting books around the house right now!
The 4 wheeler idea sounds like a GREAT idea! I also think that it's funny that you are afraid of the wind?! I don't like the wind, but a fear!!! Just kidding- it's okay, you can be afraid of the wind. :)
by the way- this is Boston, I am on my mom's computer
I think I can pin point the event that began your fear of the wind. It was in Florida and you were trying with all your little 5 yr old might to shut the front door, but you couldn't because the wind was too strong. Funny thing is, you would be a tornado chaser, given the chance.
Anna, I'm so proud of you. Your example as a wife is wonderful. Keep up the great work of school and hubby lovin. You're amazing.
let me help you with those top 2 AI contestants...easy....David and David!! :)
Post a Comment