
I'm wearing purple in this picture because that's the color of scrubs I'm going to be wearing starting in August! Ha ha, that means thta I got accepted into Weber State's online RN program this fall! Wahoo!!! But of course, I don't have my letter in the picture because it got washed away in 'the flood.' :)
10 comments:
Wahooooo! Good for you!
Congratulations, Anna! You are so smart!
woohoo!!! congrats!!!
your double
Anna
congratulations. I am happy for you. Does online mean that you will still go down to Cedar and do class from there? Sounds exciting. Sure glad you keep a good attitude through all the floods of life ;)
Yeah, I'm so happy for you! I'm sorry about your apartment, that is a jelly side down day for sure but I can see ya'll are still smiling so it all turns out great. Good luck with everything! We love you.
*The Clint's
Hi Anna! i tagged you!
Congrats! That is great!
way to go anna! go wildcats! hehe. I'm excited for you! Good luck on finals too. It's stressful...BUT, I just got my own washing machine so all is well :) love ya. p.s., we should plan a trip together this summer...i miss ephraim.
Congrats Anna! Of course we all knew that would be no trouble for you!
Way to go! Purple looks great on you. Are you going to have to spend much time on campus? Sorry to hear about The Flood...what a pain in the neck!
Auntie Anna
Post a Comment