Monday, July 21, 2008

My Honey is HOME!

Kyle got home FINALLY last Friday evening. It was a happy reunion. It's so nice to have him home safe and sound. He had no run-ins with any bears, in fact, he said the only wildlife he saw was a bird that flew through their camp once. I'm sure he's exaggerating, but I'm so happy to have my husband back unmaimed by bears or elk or moose or anything. He did come home with some HUGE antler sheds that he'll sell for some extra $ soon. Sigh... It's just so great to have Kyle back and be in his arms - there's just not a feeling like it! I love you Kyle, and thanks for working so hard for us!
Here is Kyle and a couple of his commrads waiting for the helicopter to pick 'em up.

WOW!!! Look at that HOT Sawyer (that's what he's called cuz he whacks down trees).

12 comments:

Curtis Crew said...

You are darling...I love ya! I'm glad he's back safe and sound them Curtis' just keep ya looking forward to there hugs and that is the best to get at the end of the day, everyday. We're pretty lucky to have em!

Andrea said...

I LOVE your boots the the wedding picture. You and Kyle are a good fit! Not that you didn't know that already.

Andrea said...

I'm not sure how she does it, but I found this one blog designer that does all her layouts with two side bars. Her site is lenatoewsdesigns.blogspot.com you just click on the one you want, then copy the whole html code it gives you. Then go to customize, edit html, and then past the whole thing over what is already there. Be careful though if you use it because some of my side stuff got erased and I had to re-do it.

Andrea said...

Ok I just looked at her site and only a few have two side bars, but some do!

Elise said...

Your so lucky to have him home alive and well! I'm glad you guys are so happy! P.S.. Your blog is super cute!

Our Family said...

ANNA it's tawnie!!! i did not know you had gotten married till like a few weeks ago.But i love this blog thing to catch up with everyone. That is so GREAT you guys are soooo cute. I really love that pic of you in dress with boots, that is awesome!! Your eye experience sounds so gross, it's good to hear it is getting better. Well take care. The stubbs

Lauri said...

Your favorite mom here - still love ya and glad you're together forever again.

Roxy said...

hey anna, i absolutely love the two wedding pics you have up. i forgot you wore boots. flip flops are still the best, even if you are out riding. i'll have to come over and see all of your wedding pics and video, you know just to get even!

The Trythalls said...

Dex is doing really well. He is relly into the work and when he writes home he warns us that we need to take refuge up at my grandpa's farm in the last days. I have a feeling it will take him awhile to normalize when he get home. I will tell him you say hello though.

Andrea said...

I do feel the baby pressure too! I'm glad you can relate. But it's ok because I think really people know that it's none of their business!

Shane and Michelle said...

How cute, I love it! Glad you can have your hunny back!

Our Family said...

Well just so happens we are going to be up that way sept 11-13 for a weekened of jeeping. If you guys are into that you should meet up with us one day and we could run the trails! Keeep it in mind it will be fun.