Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pink Eye to Green Eye!

Well, by popular demand (mom) I have had a request to post a before and after picture of my eye infection vs. my normal eyes. However, due to the fact that Kyle stole the batteries out of my camera before going on this forever long 'business trip' to the mountains, I am unable to post any progress of the infection. Oh, darn huh? Well, today I woke up and there they were - my wonderful green eyes surrounded by white again! Wahoo! I LOVE my eyes! Now Kyle will be even more happy to see me TODAY (!!!!) because I will look more like the wife he married, and not the sickly girl he left behind at the first of the week.

So everyday that I drive to work, I drive past a house that has various things sitting in the yard and a big cardboard sign labeled "FREE". So I broke down yesterday after work and picked up a really cool end table. I wonder how Kyle will react to the fact that I've accumulated more furniture while he's been gone. Maybe it'll keep him from leaving again, just to keep me from gathering more 'stuff'! :)

5 comments:

Karli said...

I love your eyes too and eye infections STINK!!!! Glad you are feeling better and WAHOOOOO on the free end table. Some of my favorite pieces in my house are free things or garage sale finds that I have repainted and refinished. Good luck!

Shane and Michelle said...

I'm so glad your eye is all better. I was honestly sad for you that Kyle was gone and that you had pink eye!! But you are not alone, all my kids have had it and now Shane has it. He went to the doctor today for the first time in 10 years!!(and i don't count the visit 10 years ago because it was his mandatory physical for his mish!)

Anonymous said...

Yeah for eyes getting better! I bet you are SO excited to see your honey tonight! And free stuff is fabulous even if you end up accumulated tons of stuff!:)

Anna said...

Congratulations on passing your boards. That's a huge accomplishment. And Yay for getting over a yucky eye infections. They're dreadful. And next time you're in Utah Valley you had better stop by and say hello!

Curtis Crew said...

Glad your feeling better and your husband is home to make you feel even so much better, it is amazing how husbands can do that. You'll have to keep buying furniture...subliminal messages are the best:)jk Hope your doing great. We love ya!