Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Couple! Happy House!

On Labor day Kyle and I moved into our own place! It's just on the other side of town in a nice neighborhood. We're so happy to be in this house and it's been so much fun! We're still doing the same stuff - I'm working and going to school. I've been up in Vernal and Roosevelt all week doing clinicals for the hospitals there. I got to do some really cool stuff - good experience. Kyle is working really hard for us, and taking online classes as well. He never ceases to amaze me with his good work ethic and drive. I'm so glad that I married him! What a lucky girl I am! Here's some pics of the house - our humble abode. Enjoy - cause we sure are! :)
The 'studying' part of the front room. The hall leads to the bedrooms and bathroom, the other doorway is into the kitchen.


The more exciting side of the front room. Both of the pics are from the front door looking in.

The view from the kitchen window. This is the backyard, and the land goes all the way back to that far fence that you can't see in the picture, but it's past that field - perfect for horses! ;)



The kitchen. Kyle likes having that dishwasher...

Don't know how to turn the picture around... But this is where we eat.






The bedroom. It's actually a really big room - I think the biggest one in the house! We love it! We also have a bathroom, a laundry room and an extra bedroom that we use for storage and stuff - also a garage outide and a fenced in yard! It's just perfect for us. Our landlords are great. We're so blessed to live here. So now that we have our own place, everyone come on down and visit! There's plenty of room! :)



8 comments:

Mason Clan said...

Thats so cute!! That is so awesome that you guys are in your own house now.. How fun!!! Congrats!!!

Andrea said...

It looks really cute, I bet you are lovin it!

Rebecca said...

Your place is really cute. It looks welcoming and fun. I'm curious about the outside, what does it look like?
Glad all is going well with work and school

Westons said...

Hey Anna,
Sorry it's taken me forever to say 'hi.' Anyway, your house looks wonderful. (Anything beats the basement in Manti I'm sure LOL.) You seem really happy . . . I'm happy for you! Enjoy every minute.

Curtis Crew said...

OH my gosh ANNA guess what!!! We have the same land-lords, CrAzY you would think we were all connected somehow..lol I was hoping you would post your little abode, it is darling and I am so happy for you and Kyle, I heard you have a new addition... I need to see pictures. love ya

Anna said...

How wonderful to be in your own space! If you ever figure out how to turn pictures around, let me know too!

Diana said...

I don't think the extra bedroom is supposed to be used for storage. I think your future children are calling to you. :P

Chelsey Hansen said...

I like your new place. It's really cute and spacious. I'm glad you're doing well!!! Hang in there with school. It'll be over before you know it!