OK, Andrea, I'm bored, so I'm doing the tag...
10 years ago:
1. I think i was in 6th grade, Mrs. Olson's class. I had just moved back to Manti, so I was doing the whole 'new kid' thing...
2. I got kicked in the face with a kickball by a punk kid. Even though I didn't think it was on purpose, I still told the teacher on him, and he got in trouble - for the rest of my middle school career, I had a crush on that 'punk kid.'
3. I was playing football (in a dress), got tackled by a girl, and broke my other collarbone (I had broken the other one in kindergarten). I learned a life lesson that day - always act like a lady when you're dressed like one! :) The girl felt so bad and brought me balloons and a cute little plaque that I use as a Christmas decoration every year and hang on the tree.
5 things on my To Do List today:
Well, let me pull out my actual list (yeah, i'm a list maker!)
1. Turn in my Pharmacology assingment
2. Take lunch out to Kyle & Reggie on the farm
3. Help Kyle give Reggie a bath when they get home
4. Make the homeade oreo cookies that Kyle has been asking me to do for a few days
5. Mend a pair of Kyle's work pants that I fixed earlier in the summer... Kyle is hard on his clothes!
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. I'm really into those oreo cookies that Kyle has been asking me to make... They have cream cheese frosting!
2. Nuts - mostly almonds and cashews. The only problem is 2-3 days after eating nuts, my mouth breaks out in horrible cankers, making the next week or so kind of miserable.
3. otter pops
4. fresh peaches - the peach season never lasts long enough
5. cold cereal - I would eat cereal for every meal if I could!
5 things I would do if I was a millionare:
1. pay off student loans
2. travel the world - one trip a month! :)
3. The gun that Kyle was going to get himself last summer - but he bought a ring instead! What a sweetheart...
4. Invest it (boring I know, but Kyle would make me)
5. We would get a big piece of land; farm it, keep horses on it, and hunt on it!
5 places I have lived:
1. Manti, UT
2. St. Cloud, Florida
3. Declo, Idaho
4. Voronezh, Russia
5. Monticello, UT
5 Jobs that I've had:
1. Nurse @ San Juan hospital
2. Caterer for Liberty Hall in Manti
3. Waitress
4. 'boat detailer' @ the families boat shop in Manti
5. cleaner of apartments @ Snow College
I tag anyone who wants to!
3 comments:
hey.... I had Mrs. Olson too. although.. she spells her name wrong... so much for an english teacher. she can't even spell her own name!!!:)
hey, i'm sending the dog crate home with Becky on Sunday. It didn't have a top, so we sorta made one. I'll send it all and I hope you just LOVE it!! :)
Awwww! Your tag was fun to read.
Post a Comment