My family came down this weekend and we were all pumped for it all - even Reggie was, he learned some new tricks to show the twins. It took a while for them to warm up to Reggie, but by the end they were best buds! After the family left, Reggie just sort of layed around like, "Where's my friends? What am I supposed to do now?" We sure had a great time, though. Our activities included fourwheeling down by Canyonlands, exploring old uranium mines, scouting out wrecked Army missles, BBQ with the Curtis's, marshmallow roast, church, food, laughing and more food! We love my family, and are so grateful they were willing to make the big trip down here to spend time with us!
I wish I had a before and ater picture of this, but Kyle sure had one heck of a snaggle-tooth that had shifted right in the middle of his gums, making him look like a jack-o-lantern. How appropriate for the season! Anyway, after some rough riding on the four wheeler - thanks to Big Kyle, and a nice gouge taken out of my back, Little Kyle came out victorious and toothless! This is a pic of Little Kyle's new smile. Oh, and don't forget that bowling ball helmet, it's pretty cool!
Don't mind my dirty face! It was quite the dusty ride thanks to no rain for a few months!

This is an old missle from the Army way back in the day when they'd do testing between New Mexico and Green River -apparantly the least populated area in the US! I guess it crashed right here - no one knows why, but it makes for good times! The twins thought this was pretty cool...
Kyle and I came down here to the Falls ovr the 24th of July with Casen and Taylor. When water is running, there is a big waterfall from the first pool into the other one. Anyway, it was in the dark, and we were jumping off the rocks and stuff into the water. It was SCARY in the dark! Talk about putting all your trust in your husband! "Just jump, Anna! I know you can't see anything, but just trust me!" So it was nice to see in the daylight on our wheeler ride. It's a beautiful area, and these pics don't do it justice!
Like mother, like daughter! For some reason, mom and I were the only ones that got dirt caked on our faces! It showed a good time!

The Twins Vs. Reggie.
Gosh, there's so many more pics I could post, but I'd better save some for my mom and her blog! Thanks, Sam for taking time away to play with us and be the tour guide on the wheeler ride. It was a blast! All in all, it was a marvelous weekend, and it didn't last long enough! It never does... We're so grateful for our families and the fact that we can live together in the eternities! I love it!
PS, some of you have been asking for a pic of the outside of our home. Well, here it is! Our humble abode. We love it and are so happy here. The dark dot on the side by the driveway is Reggie. And you can't tell, but Kyle is waving in the front window.


I guess we give Reggie headaches sometimes! :)
6 comments:
oh my gosh that is so funny that helmet looks like one that Tamie and Ronnie had for the kids to wear when we went riding it is awful looking but it did the job. I miss my Musselman Family:( and My Curtis Family. Good to see you all doing so well. Reggie is getting big. We love you guys tons.
Oh, I'm glad you took a picture of your home! I know which house that is! I heard it was remodeled inside? Looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the Falls with your family. It's so pretty down there!
p.s. I love your new background!
Hey girl, its caitlin, I seen your blog on Elise and Johns. Hope you don't mind me looking! You look so happy congrats!
I can't believe you knocked your brothers teeth out!That is a funny story.
Cute Anna! I miss you :) It was fun to talk though! love ya
Post a Comment