

Today is me & Kyle's anniversary! I cannot believe it's been a year. Time flies when you're having fun! Unfortunately, I'm leaving in a couple of hours for some more clinicl days in Vernal. So we celebrated over the weekend. When I get back from Vernal I'll post about our adventures and give a little tribute to Kyle, like all the other good wives that blog do for thir husbands on thier anniversary or birthdays! :) But for the time being, just wanted to say happy anniversary to Kyle and thank him for the most incredible year - and many more to come!
PS, this has nothing to do with anniversaries, but I have a bag of chocolate chips that somehow got hot and have all melted together. What do I do with them now? Any Ideas?
10 comments:
happy anniversary anna!
Happy Anniversary!!! And about the chocolate chips...
1. Boil a medium sized pot of water.
2. Chop the melted chocolate into smaller sized pieces.
3. Put chocolate chunks and about 1/2 cup of butter (or margarine) into a stainless steal bowl.
4. Put the bowl over the boiling water pot. (you know, like a double boiler.)
5. Mix the chocolate and butter occasionally until it is all melted together and really yummy looking!
6. Frost something yummy. This makes super duper good frosting for brownies. And it's even better if you make brownies and then frost them with a minty frosting, then pour the chocolate over top and spread. MMMMMMM! It goes on really smooth and then hardens into a nice, smooth, yummy frosting!!!
Good luck!!
Happy anniversary! It goes by so fast doesn't it?
You could melt the chocolate chips and make chocolate raisins, if you like raisins!
Eat 'em of course! Who cares what the shape is...it's chocolate. And happy anniversary!
so i just did this recipe for choc fudge in three minutes. All it is is 2 bags choc chip a stick of butter and one can of sweet and condenced milk,NOT evaporated milk I got that part messed up when i did it but any way pop it in the microwaver for three minutes, stir let cool and wa-la!! A treat to eat over candle light being your aniversary and all. But a football game works too!!!
Man I am jealous. Monticello is the best. Sarah says to say hello.
Happy Anniversary! And congrats on surviving Kyle for a whole year, hee hee!:)
OH man. I remember I cried at you guys reception.
weird.
Oh and the pics of your puppy reggie are awesome!!
Give him loves from Duece and I!
Proud Mom here, Way to Be. Love you two.
Happy Anniversary. You guys make such a cute couple!
Post a Comment