Monday, November 10, 2008

Keziah is coming!

Last weekend my sister in law, Tonya and I threw a baby shower for our other sister in law, Kristalee. She made it way easy for us by requesting just an open house. She is having a girl, and her name is Keziah. Tonya was in charge of the food and I did the decorations. I think it all turned out well. We had a good time just chatting and eating, like women do so well. Then it turned into everyone told their own child birth, epidural, water breaking stories. Pretty entertaining!

The three Curtis/Shumway girls. Oh, I mean four!

You can't see it very well because it blends in so well, but it says 'KEZIAH' in there. This was part of the decorations, and part of my gift. I made the letters for her for the nursery. This was the other part of my gift:




...And the food table! Tonya did some awesome fondue. We had a great time and can't wait to meet Keziah! Now all we need is for Kristalee to deliver while Roxy or I is working! :) It would be so fun to be my little niece's nurse! :)

4 comments:

Katie said...

Did you make that quilt too? Because it is beautiful!!

Anna said...

yeah, i made the quilt. it was a project with my cousin, Elise. So we kind of share it. Whoever has the first girl between the two of us gets to keep it! i just thought it'd be perfect for a bit of decoration :)

Elise said...

So at first i thought you were giving her our quilt! I was a little worried.... Love you and i looks like you did a great job with the shower, happy anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again, it was SO fabulous! You are the best!:)