Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Chapter 2 -


This is who I want to be like when me & Kyle grow up!

Do you think we're on our way?


This was the scene not long after the fireworks.

INCREDIBLE! EVERYONE should see this exhibit - it is Body Worlks at the Leonardo. A birthday present a day early from Kyle. Our bodies are amazing machines and I'm so gateful for mine!
Our wonderful hostess. THanks, Kristen for opening up your fun and beautiful home to all of us.

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Good times had by all! Thanks for sharing the pics (some of them look an awful lot like mine!)

vandi said...

Hey Cousin! I literally don't know how I found you....I think it was through lurking on about 9 different people's blogs and finally seeing your name on one. WOW! How are you? It was fun looking through your blog. You are such a beautiful girl! It must be in the genes: ) And you and your hubby look so much fun! I'm glad things are going well for you. So are you finished with your clinical hours now? What a relief. Well, just thought I'd say hi and long time no see. Drop by our blog if you'd like.