You may have noticed the "I read Nie" button just to the right of here ---->
For those of you who don't know what is up with that, click on it, read her story, and then read her old blog archives. January 16th (that is TOMORROW!), Nie is coming back and will be posting again. I'm so excited because this woman has become an icon of the wife and mother I want to emmulate. So... tomorrow everyone should do whatever they do to celebrate (I think Kyle and I will have a fantastic dinner of leftovers by candlelight and sip bubbly out of the new pretty wine glasses i got from Pier 1 last week for a SMOKIN' hot deal!), and enjoy the fact that Nie is back strong and healthy.
6 comments:
YAY! I'm SOOOOO excited Nie is almost back!!
I'll be there too.
Thanks for the update. I have loved reading her too.What a journey. I wish I knew how to put those buttons on my side bar, in the mean time thanks for sharing.
Sometimes I am so wrapped up with my life I am totally oblivious to the outside world! I hadn't heard anything about NieNie until now, thanks to you I just spent an hour reading her blog! You converted me. Also anna girl - To get the picture collages download Picasa 3 (for free, google it), its a photo editing program that lets you do it. :)
Thanks for your comment. I sure didn't feel great that night:) But it was all sure worth it for our baby girl!! I thought I recognized you so I asked the nurse and she said you were Anna Curtis. You were so sweet! Good luck in Cedar City!
Oh that is great to hear about Nie. Check out another DUZER story at http://sccsdecker.blogspot.com/. This just happens to be a friend of mine growing up back home in WA. His wife upon delivery of her baby via cesarean had low blood pressure and she had a reaction to the meds which then stop the flow of blood to her EYES, arms and legs. She lost her eyesight, hands, one arm and legs. She is in excrutiating pain every day so HAS to take pain meds which don't work sometimes. She has phantom pain everywhere and eye hallucination while her nerves and brain adjust to the enormity of what has happened. She has NEVER seen her baby. Can you imagine never seeing your baby? She has agonic days and ok days. Just to her smile lights up my day. She is my hero. Because of her experience I have developed a gratitude for all the little things in life...
That is funny about Kyle's intuition. Pretty kewl :)
Post a Comment