Friday, January 23, 2009
What we do...
Well, here's a quick update on what we've been up to since moving to Cedar City...
The collage includes:
-Making cookie dough truffles. So good and so easy! Recipie will be posted!
-Sighting in the .223 (I think?) so that Kyle could go coyote (sp?). Note: Kyle shot just as I took the pic, and it startled me so much I almost wet myself. Then I spent the rest of the night saying 'What did you say?' or 'Isn't anyone going to answer the phone?' So that's why it's so blurry!
-My sweet snowboots that Kyle gave me for Christmas. This is not the original color Kyle picked out. I actually LOVED the original color so much more than the brown. But unfortunately I have enormous feet and had to return the originals. THis was the only color left in my size. Gotta thank WHITNEY for bending over backwards for us to get them. You're the greatest, WHit! Anyway, LOVE the boots. Thanks baby!
-Kyle hiding in a tree in our backyard. He shimmied up there the other day to run a cable that goes from the balcony to the top of that tree that Reggie can run back and forth on. It's a perfect system, and Reggie says Thanks Dad! :)
-Reggie is getting close to turning the lights on and off for us. Yeah, everyone be amazed - he's THAT smart!
-The one at the top right is Kyle and I last weekend getting ready for MExican NIght with Adam & Laura and a bunch of other couples. We made the black beans. Amazing! That recepie will also be blogged. We wore our matching Mexico soccer jersies - everyone was jealous. Thanks again Adam & Laura for having us over, it was a FUN NIGHT!
... And more to come - and some surprises for those of you who don't already know, or who can tell from the Mexican Night pic. It's too late tonight though. I'll post it tomorrow. Night to all.
ps, thanks to ANGIE for teaching me how to do the collage. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Looks like tonz of fun! I'm excited to see your surprise! I can't imagine you looking like that.... i'm sure its cute though! and I'm also very excited for the cookie recipe, so you better get on that! :) Love ya
Looks fun! You look cute as always! Glad you are having fun in Cedar City and thanks for checking on my blog updates about my tramatic wisdom teeth experience. All is well now :)
Post a Comment