
And when we stepped off the plane in Moscow it was -40 degrees F. And there was so much snow.

But it looked like this when we left (same car, same place all winter long)

And I lived with this beautiful girl named Sasha. She loved to listen to the Beach Boys. Her family took great care of me. Such good care that I gained 8 kilograms (that's like 16 pounds!) And I slept on this awesome cow print couch.

And I taught these kids. Margo, Paulina, Andre, Jenya the girl, Oksana, Dasha, Jenya the boy, Dima, Anya? and Anya. I know, they look stoned. They probalby were...
.jpg)
And I taught these kids - definitely NOT stoned! Their names are Syeva, Igor, Jenya and Dima.

And I really loved this girl. And she said "You should meet my brother when we get back to America...

...He looks like this..."
And I was like "Oo Da Lolley!" And one year later we met. And we are living happily ever after - All because of Russia and Kristalee!
THE END
13 comments:
Now that's a happy story! Amazing how the right people are brought into our lives, huh?!
What a great story! but im pretty sure it has another chapter, lets hear about the first time you two met a year later. luvs!
Every time I see that you've updated I have a feeling it's going to be a post about you being pregnant...so far I've been wrong every time. I don't know why I have this feeling, but I definitely do...
Yay for Kristalee!
Kristalee is definitely the match maker isn't she. I wouldn't change who she hooked me up with:) I Love you tons and miss you already.
Did you really sleep on a couch the whole time you were in russia???
yeah, i really slept on the couch.
What a sweet tale with a happy ending!
Hi Anna,
That was a dang cute story! So do you have any plans to visit Russia again?
As I was reading this, I was captivated the whole time. I remember Carolee sitting in my living room every Monday talking about what every one of her children were doing. I remember when she told us Kristalee was thinking about going to Russia, then that she decided to go for sure...she read a few parts of her letters outloud to us (because the RS presidency meetings were partly for the ward and partly for us girls to get together and talk/vent see? :)) Kristalee wentt and came home. Little did I know she met you out there and introduced you to Kyle. How neat!!
Funny how you say "awesome cow print couch". Memories become Sweeter after time, huh? And, I'm impressed you remember everyone's names. Of course, there's Jenya "the boy" trying to flip off the camera, again! Punk.
Yea for me for choosing my sister in laws!:) Hee Hee I don't think it will work for the other three though. Russia was fabulous and SO pretty once the snow melted.
Post a Comment