Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sacrament Giggles

Today me and Mr. Kyle T. had the giggles in sacrament. So irreverent - but so memorable. It reminded me of all the small and wonderful things about my man that make him so charming and endearing to me:

- I often wake up in the mornings to Mr. Kyle saying "Anna, wake up! It's Christmas morning - come see what Santa brought you!" Now if that doesn't make you want to wake up in the mornings, I don't know what does!

- Mr. Kyle will frequently out of nowhere grab me and bring me in close to him like he's protecting me and state: "I do not like the way those guys just looked at you." Just the say Jack Black says it on Nacho Libre.

- At the dinner table Mr. Kyle places the ranch dressing/salt/pepper so that it is touching the edge of my plate. Not such a big deal, but... You try eating with a big bottle of something touching your plate!

- We swing dance - in the nude.

- He has promised me that someday I can have an avacado tree inside our home - avacados year 'round! and he will cut them up so I don't have to. :)

- There is not a night that goes by that I don't get a kiss and an 'I love you' from my man at bedtime.

Sigh... I love all the simple things that my Mr.Kyle does to make my life the blissful wonderful one that it is. Here's to you and me baby - for ETERNITY!


9 comments:

Katie said...

Sacrament giggles (though sometimes irreverent) are the BEST! It just gets better, too,once there's a toddler in church with you. I swear we laugh more than not during church.

Karli said...

I love Nacho Libre. And swing dancing :) wink wink

Lauri said...

Sweet Valentine tribute. Watch out, there are probably hazards to swing dancing thataway.

Bluebird & Company said...

you crack me up anna..... I had a good laugh this morning reading your post, and comments this morning. ;)

Diana said...

done.

Andrea said...

nude swing dancing? AWESOME!

Brea Eskelsen said...

How sweet!! I am so glad that you two found each other. You make a perfect couple.

Kobe Family said...

Hazardous indeed!

KatieElizabeth said...

I love how you put it..sacrament giggles. Those are the most fun memorable times.